Seymour Electrical Services
Seymour Electrical are the Riverina’s electrical supply experts, and we have over 20-plus years working across all facets of this industry.
The team at Seymour are more than just electricians: We have a solid and diverse range of experience across the electrical supply sector, so when you hire us, you are hiring our industry expertise that extends across the entire construction project.
We work closely with local government, councils, developers, project managers and tradespeople to bring power supply across the region and beyond. We focus on quality outcomes that come in on time and on budget.
Our electrical services division can assist with…
- Electrical design, development and consultation, including Levels 1&3 design works
- Engineering and drafting services
- Construction project management consultation
- Public and private high voltage networks
- Private pole rectification works
- Commercial and industrial services and developments
- Farm and rural property electrical supply
- Stand-alone solar systems (off-grid)
- Clean Energy Council (CEC) installations
- Local government development and other projects, including car parks and road works
- Substation design, planning and installation
- Lighting installation projects, including street lighting, intersections and roundabouts
- High voltage metering installations and network maintenance
- Power pole installation, maintenance and replacement
- Upgrading transformers and electrical mains for increased supply
- Testing and commissioning of electrical facilities
- Safety checks, including transformer testing, pole and line inspection reports, and bushfire reports
- Design and relocation of overhead electrical assets from new road and construction works